Saturday, May 28, 2011

Senior Spring

I know I haven't posted all week, but what a busy week it's been!  A fun one, but busy busy busy.

For one, my sister and I headed to the Kiss 108 concert last weekend. We had such a blast, and have a newfound love for David Guetta- what's better than a French DJ/producer?


I then had my official last days of school! It feels great to be out, and after my last burst of projects and assignments, it feels great to be funny finished and have no work left.

Finally, I went to my boyfriend's prom on Thursday. We had so much fun, and the pictures turned out really well (more to come later).  


The next day, the two of us headed to Provincetown, Cape Cod for a day trip. It was such a beautiful day and we had an absolute blast. 



Overall, the past week has been an amazing one, and there's only more fun to come- my prom, graduation, many grad parties and festivities, and the beginning of an amazing summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment