Thursday, May 19, 2011

BodyRock Sport



Thanks to the wonderful Hannah, I have been introduced to Kelly Dooley (pictured above) and BodyRock Sport, her brand of stylish yet practical activewear for cycling (the Spin 'Em Out collection), triathlons (the H20 Collection and the Dominate ‘Em Collection), and yoga (the Yoganista Collection).



BodyRock also features lines of accessories, leggings and jackets including the Rip 'Em Off, Seduce 'Em with Sass, Show 'Em Some Swagger, Show 'Em Who's Boss leggings, and the Eternal Love Collection, a collaboration with Knight&Hammer.
Aside from having the most fabulous collection names possible, BodyRock is really every girl's dream workout wear. I mean, the whole point of going to the gym is to help us feel healthier and better about ourselves, right? BodyRock lets us feel even more fabulous in the process, and distracts us from our burning muscles.


One of my favorite parts of BodyRock is that the fabulous line doesn't stop at yoga pants and sweatshirts. Rather, it includes a whole line of incredible sports bras, many of which are featured in the new Spring '11 collection.



As a dancer, I'm often stuck wearing a black leotard, black ballet shorts, and a pair of pink tights, which gives very little room for individuality and style. These bras are the answer to my dilemma- can you imagine wearing one of the next few numbers under an open-back leotard? Insta-fab, that's for sure. And after class, I can just swap the leotard for a low-cut top and I'm ready to hit the town with my BodyRock flashing.

2 comments: