Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Hats Off!

Last year, I took a risk and invested in an adorable straw top hat from East Hampton's Scoop (confession: it was in the men's section). I love it, and always throw it on when going to the beach or incognito.



Recently, when shopping around, I came across a large floppy beach hat. I tried it on and sort of loved it, but put it back and moved on without much thought.

Since then, however, I haven't been able to stop thinking about that wide-rimmed hat.  I never considered myself to be much of a hat person, but after my success with my current men's style cap I think I may invest in another.

Though I passed up the opportunity to but the first hat, I've been looking around for the perfect accessory that I can rotate with my current cap.  Here are some of the options I've found so far.




1. Nordstrom
2. Nordstrom
3. Nordstrom
4. Zappos

No comments:

Post a Comment