Wednesday, February 16, 2011

A Little Hairy




I get bored with my hair unfortunately often, and though I love my curls, they severely limit my options. I've been growing it out recently, and I've been trying to encourage natural highlights with special shampoo and using less product, but I'm starting to look for something different.

Since I'll be starting a whole new chapter of my life in the fall, I'm considering doing something more drastic than my usual pick-me-ups. Here are some possible looks that I've been toying with, though I'm still actively searching for ideas.












(Sources: Brunette, Red, Bob)

1 comment:

  1. Your coloring is so perfect to experiment with colors - so why not brunette, auburn, copper, even platinum? As long as you don't go too dark, I think you could pull off most colors!

    I'm also looking for something new to do with my hair, but I think I want to wait until I get to NYU before I do anything too drastic. I want to be inspired by the girls I see in the city first.

    BTW, thanks for your help tonight. :)

    ReplyDelete