Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Fashion Resolutions: End of Winter

To be honest, I've gotten rather lazy this winter when it comes to fashion. Though I'm desperately waiting for the season to come to a close, I've decided to make the best of the remaining weeks with some last-minute style resolutions.

1) Layer sweaters. Though most of my cardigans are great for the fall, I've found that they don't quite stand up against the bitter cold of this winter- alone, that is. My first resolution is to start wearing layers of these sweaters on top of each other to create looks that are interesting, dynamic, and much warmer.

2) Wear sweaters over dresses. I love dresses, but most of them are short-sleeved, and I can only pair them with the same cardigan so many times. To mix it up, I've decided to wear cropped sweaters over fitted dresses.

3) Actually wear real jeans. It's no secret that I've grown an addiction to jeggings. While comfortable and easy to pass for denim, they're unfortunately not as warm as the real deal. I think it's time to put the jeggings aside for awhile and refresh my memory about how to wear real denim. (This will be the hardest resolution to follow).

Happy end of winter, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment