Saturday, May 29, 2010

Sex and the City Shoes

Tonight, I went with my family and my friend Becca to see Sex and the City 2- we all absolutely adore the TV show, and have faithfully kept track of the movie interpretations. Although I didn't love the movie itself (hey guys, you forgot a substantive plot!), the shoes were, as per usual, not to be ignored.


Christian Louboutin pic via here










Charlotte Olympia, Guiseppe Zanotti, Patricia Field, Christian Louboutin, and Manolo Blahnik pics via here




Christian Louboutin and Brian Atwood pics via here


Vivienne Westwood pic via here


Manolo Blahnik pic via here



If I had to pick favorites, I'd probably choose all the Louboutins and the studded Brian Atwoods. I think the top pair of Louboutins is just so unique and urban, and possesses the crazy yet fabulous essence to it that defines Carrie's character. The bedazzled cream pumps are, in one word, fabulous. Debating wearing those to my wedding- it would certainly make things more interesting, and I've always said I'll spend more money on the ring and the shoes than the dress and the event.

The pair with the pink, gold, and off-white wrapping is a beautiful, more elegant pair that, not surprisingly, Charlotte wears in the film. I think they're fun, classy, and exciting all at once, which is quite the feat. Sigh, the blue satin pumps. Those are absolutely to die for, there are no words. Finally, the Brian Atwoods. That is one hot shoe, and the muted color with the bold studding is a really nice contrast that makes the shoe stunning.

Carrie and the girls have done it again.

1 comment:

  1. Look at you, blogger! Good for you! :)

    The cream Louboutins are fantastic. Let's split them 50/50 and each wear them to our weddings. They're too fabulous to only wear once!

    ReplyDelete