Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Brand Loyalty

I'm definitely all about brand loyalty. Though I'm open to change, once I find a brand I like I stick to it faithfully. It's helpful too- when you know what you like, it's much easier to navigate through the hundreds of options.


When it comes to technology, my two loves are blackberry and apple. (Could that be related to my love of fruit? Quite possibly.) Honestly though, my phone and laptop never leave my side.


I always head right for the Nars counter when I need a new make-up product. Aside from liking their colors and products, I've found that Nars cosmetics tend to be very gentle on my overly-sensitive skin. It gets an A+ all around! (photo credit).




While I'm on that topic, I'll add that Origins make-up remover is a personal favorite as well. It's oil-free, and removes all of my make-up without irritating my skin. Who knew that was possible?



Essie will always be my go-to nail polish brand. Essie colors are beautiful and classy, they apply easily, and they're high-quality products, unlike some of the two dollar colors I pick up from CVS. I currently have a row of my favorites, including bubble bath, french affair, nice is nice, lollipop and bordeaux, sitting on my bathroom counter. (photo credit)





Finally, I am a TOMS girl through and through, as displayed by my previous post. I live in these things. They're wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment