Monday, March 28, 2011

Prom?

Yesterday, my boyfriend officially asked me to go to prom with him. When he dropped me off after a day at the ICA and Newbury St., my parents gave me instructions for a scavenger hunt and my first clue.




Each clue sent me to a different place around town where we had shared a moment or memory, and stationed at each location was an important person in my life.








Finally, after an hour of driving around, I arrived at our favorite park and was sent these text messages:






I walked to the bench in the picture, and waiting for me was a wonderful boy who asked: Will you go to prom with me?



(I said yes.)

3 comments:

  1. I loved this post. Such a great ask out!!! Love you and your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gahhh yay remy!! thats actually amazingly cute. i wish i knew earlier!! im so happy for ya!
    Love ya<3

    ReplyDelete