Friday, March 25, 2011

On My Heels



That's my friend Hannah and I at the Louis Boston Fashion Blogger Party yesterday. It was so much fun, and I loved having the opportunity to dress up. The best part of my outfit was the shoes- a pair of five inch red pumps from Nine West that I rarely get to wear.

The night reminded me of how much I love wearing heels, and I was inspired to wear them today. But when I reached into my excessive shoe wardrobe for the perfect pair, I realized I didn't have many casual heels.

I've been checking out all my favorite shoe sites ever since, and have found some hot, casual heels that would look perfect with a summery dress or weekend outfit. Here are some of my favorites so far.


Hot Love Ankle Boot



Casablanca Bootie



Neely Cutout Bootie



Mummer Bootie



Quincy Sandal



Seychelles Sandal



Bruno Magli Romola

No comments:

Post a Comment