Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Glorious, Glorious Summertime!

I am loving life right about now. Honestly! School's out, weather's beautiful, and I'm spending the few days I have left before going to camp (I'm going to be a counselor and CANNOT WAIT!) lazing around with random people and savoring the stress-free days.

With the summertime comes a whole new wardrobe, and I've loved refreshing my look almost as much as I've loved how I spend my days.




shirt from a cambridge boutique, skirt from forever 21



shirt from h&m, skirt from national jean, shoes by tom's shoes (new fav!)




shirt by pins and needles, jeans by seven for all mankind


shirt by hanes, rainbow by streetfair woman

1 comment:

  1. I love how half of the pictures were taken by yours truly. Have so much fun at camp!

    ReplyDelete